Saturday, January 23, 2010

Niagara Falls Hair Salons?

I am getting married in Niagara Falls on the Canadian side. Because this is a destination wedding, I don't know anything about nearby salons. (we are staying at the fallsview Marriott) Does anyone know where I can go to get great hair and makeup on my wedding day, as near to the hotel as possible?Niagara Falls Hair Salons?
I don't think you will find a good place in that area of Niagara Falls. I recommend looking up Gira Sole near Valley Way or Picasso's at the Niagara square. Neither will take you a long time to get to considering Niagara Falls is pretty small.Niagara Falls Hair Salons?
Not sure if you found someone, but there is of course several salons - the one I would recommend is Solace Salon. They are in Thorold (15 min outside of Niagara) but as I understand it they will go to your hotel or home. Sarah is the owner - site is www.solacesalon.com or call her at 905-227-3111.

Report Abuse



Check the following - Fallsview Marriott Hotel. Their site advises a beauty shop is located nearby and arrangements can be made at the front desk.





Best Wishes for a long and happy life.

No comments:

Post a Comment