Friday, January 22, 2010

How do you put tanning lotion on your back when going to tanning salon?

If your by yourself, and you want it to look even... what do you do?How do you put tanning lotion on your back when going to tanning salon?
Have a friend or relative or someone like that apply to your back before you get there.





OR you could just ask the people who work there. They dont care they would be happy to do it. Its part of their job. Just build your confidence ((:





Note that it not necessary but if you like it use it.








If this is your first time, make sure its the right lotion, not sunscreen or anyhting similar to it.





Good Luck!!





xxx KariHow do you put tanning lotion on your back when going to tanning salon?
I never put it on my back and I've been tanning for years. Your back is closer to the bulbs in a lay-down bed, so my back usually gets tanner, anyway. Even though I use very dark bronzers, I never notice any weird lines between the front and back. If I don't use any lotion, however, I do notice that my back is darker than my front because of the proximity to the bulbs. Don't worry about it!
I can reach my back myself but if you can't and don't want to skip it or ask someone buy a wand to use. There are MANY kinds but heres one example:
You can ask the lady to do it for you =]
have someone put it on before you go to the tanning salon

No comments:

Post a Comment