Thursday, January 21, 2010

How can I make my hair straight without a straightener and do i at home with our going to a salon?

I am at home and i usually never wear my hair down but i took it down after it dried after my shower and it was so pretty but kinda puffy and it had a kink in it. And I am going to the movies soon and i need ideas of how to straighten it!! :)How can I make my hair straight without a straightener and do i at home with our going to a salon?
with a blow drier and a paddle brushHow can I make my hair straight without a straightener and do i at home with our going to a salon?
Try a blow dryer on high heat setting; and a round paddle brush. After you are finished drying your hair, ';blow dry'; it again, but set the blow dryer to the cold setting. This should prevent frizzies.





Before and after blow drying your hair, use a leave-in conditioner and anti-frizz or shine serum, respectively.
Hey there





What a coincidence...


Looks like you are really in luck today..Here is a guide that will show you just what you are looking for ....





http://sharecash.org/download.php?id=18337
Use a blow dryer and a round vent brush

No comments:

Post a Comment