Saturday, January 23, 2010

My face got burned at the tanning salon today. Should I wear sunblock on just my face?

I use the stand up bed so transfer of the sunblock to the machine is not an issue. But I have really sensitive facial skin. Should I just wear sunblock on my face? Or should I put it all over my body? Thanks.My face got burned at the tanning salon today. Should I wear sunblock on just my face?
Since you are doing it to help with acne, I would put sunblock everywhere except where the acne is. You could even use a sunblock with a low spf on the acne areas. If you just put it on your face, you will look funny with a white face and everything else is dark. Then you will have to use make up and try to get it to match exactly...ugh...too much work. To help acne, you only need minimal exposure. Like 5 mins in a week bed. I had a friend that had acne and started tanning. She loved that it cleared her skin, but the longer she was in the bed and the stronger the bed, the more her skin produced oil to counter act the effects of the tanning (drying of the skin). It got so bad that if she went longer than a day without tanning, her skin broke out really bad everywhere. Skip the stand up bed and use a regular one for like 5 mins. You mins will last longer, your skin will clear up, and you won't look really fake. My face got burned at the tanning salon today. Should I wear sunblock on just my face?
drink loads of water you could use a protection factor 10 or 15 when in sunbed put loads of moisturiser on and a cold cloth Will help take away the sting

No comments:

Post a Comment