Saturday, January 23, 2010

How is it working in a salon?

It has been a dream of mine to work in a salon as a hairdresser and make up artist. I will be taking courses to achieve that dream. But I am wondering how it is to work in a salon? Anyone want to share his or her experience?How is it working in a salon?
I love it. But that's because I really like the salon that I work in, it's trendy yet relaxing and luxurious. Another important thing is the people that I work with are great to be around. I also love my career. So research the salons and spas in your area, go in and get a feel for the people and the vibe to get more of a defined idea of the kind of work environment you want to work in after you graduate. Good luck!!How is it working in a salon?
hairy...











oh god i crack myself up

No comments:

Post a Comment