Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Can I go to a salon to get my natural hair color back?

I normally have lighter brown-auburn-ish hair, and I dyed it dark brown with a reddish tint, and before that i dyed it a medium ash-brown. I really hate it, and want my original hair color back! If I go to a salon, can they restore my original color? Please help!Can I go to a salon to get my natural hair color back?
Yeah, they just strip the color out of your hair =]


Can I go to a salon to get my natural hair color back?
The only way to get it lighter would be to highlight it (using bleach). You can't lift a dark color off the hair with a lighter color without striping the hair first which is pretty hard on your hair. Quit dying it and let it grow out!
absolutely, and I'm so proud of you for going to get it done professionally. There is no way you could do it at home and get the results your looking for
i did the same thing!


i had light brown hair and i dyed it black. now i can't get it to be any lighter

No comments:

Post a Comment