Tuesday, January 19, 2010

How old do you have to be to work at a tanning salon?

I asked the girl who worked there and she didn't know. I live in OH and I'm gonna be 17. I really want to get this job, thanks!


I do also tan there all the time.How old do you have to be to work at a tanning salon?
i'm 17 and i work at a tanning salon. i went tanning there for a while though, so everyone knew me, and that helped too. it's really up to the owner and state. you should go talk to someone who works there, and maybe they can help you out.How old do you have to be to work at a tanning salon?
My 16 year old sister used to work at the fabutan in my area, we live in Alberta canada. I hope this helps and good luck with the job!
im 17 and i wanted to work at the local tanning place too!





but you have to be 18 which sucks.

No comments:

Post a Comment