Saturday, January 23, 2010

Dominican Hair Salons in Georgia?

Hi! I'm looking for some Dominican Hair Salon Locations in the Atlanta/Decatur, Georgia Area BESIDES Jimmy Carter or Norcross area. Jimmy Carter is too far from my house. Thank you. I heard of Lily Hair Studio on Clairmont but I am not sure if they are Dominican. I specifically want Dominicans to do my hair.Dominican Hair Salons in Georgia?
look in the phone book and call and see if they are. Check if 5 points has neDominican Hair Salons in Georgia?
The best salon that you can find in the Atlanta/Decatur area is:


Dominican Touch Beauty Salon


5855 Buford Hwy, Suite D-2


Doraville, GA 30340


770-452-8994





You will love their service.

Report Abuse



A good salon to try is Sula's Hair Salon. You can find out more about it at http://www.salonsofgeorgia.com Good luck!

Report Abuse

No comments:

Post a Comment