Saturday, January 23, 2010

On average, how much does it cost to get your hair colored at a salon?

I want my hair colored at a salon, but I'm not going to if it costs way too much. It's not a high class salon, but it's not a low class chain salon like SuperCuts. What would you say is the average price of getting hair coloring done at a salon like that?On average, how much does it cost to get your hair colored at a salon?
it depends where you live at but for girls probabaly around $60 average.On average, how much does it cost to get your hair colored at a salon?
I know you say that you want to go to a salon, but the salons i go to can cost 300 dollars. I suggest you color by box. Thats what i do. Just make sure to use the conditioner that it comes with and take a comb and comb the color through your hair.
It really depends on your location and hair length.





I live in the Midwest, and go to an upscale salon. I pay $110 for cut, color, and highlight. I believe just color alone might be in the area of $50-$60.
Well it cost me $150 for a cut.


$200+ for color.


$250+ for perm/chemically straightening.


$100+ style.

No comments:

Post a Comment