Tuesday, January 19, 2010

How much would you pay to get your nails done at a salon?

I personally have not been to a salon to get my nails done because I have the salon kit stuff, so I do it really really good myself. But I want to know how much you have paid or willing to pay to get it done.





No stupid answers like $0.How much would you pay to get your nails done at a salon?
I don't like putting FAKE nails on, so I naturally grew my nails out. I save a lot! Acrylics are overrated and ugly in my opinion.





ANYWAYS! to answer your question...





A manicure is around $8 here in Southern CA.


A pedicure is around $18. If I want a design, there's an additional $5.


When I want a NATURAL french tip mani or pedi, there's an additional $5.





And then the tip, you can't forget that! I give my girl around $3 for a manicure, $5 for pedi, and $7 if she does both at the same time.





It's good to have just one girl to do your nails. You can build a relationship with her, and she'll know what you like and your sensitivities.











I hope I helped!How much would you pay to get your nails done at a salon?
Of course depending on where you live it could be cheaper or higher, but I always get a full set with french tips and pay anywhere from 23 to 32 bucks. They have different styles though depending on what you are looking for. I want to try pink and white set..they run close to 40-45. I would pay that much though if it was a good job. But on average for fills I wouldn't want to pay more than 20.
DEPENDS on what you want..do you want fake nails? a full set of acrylic will be 25 dls. solar..35...gel 50dls..an average..if you just need polish maybe 10 dls or french tip 15...it depends to if it's a fancy salon or a regular one like the ones vietnamies own..they are the best and the prices are most of the time fair.
I once paid $26. It was more than I wanted to pay but they did a great job and it was for a special occasion. I say average is anywhere between $20-$50 depending on the salon and what's included.
depends what i want done, for a mani + french tip i wouldnt pay more than $10.


pedi + french tip about 14 is the max(and thats with a high tech spa chair)

No comments:

Post a Comment