Saturday, January 23, 2010

How can i advertise my mobile nail salon to businesses?

I made a really nice flyer and obtained the fax number of various businesses and started submitting my flyer by fax to advertise my mobile salon business. Are there other ways to marketHow can i advertise my mobile nail salon to businesses?
You can drive by large business parking lots and hand deliver your flayers. That way people will visit you at their lunch break to get their nails done. Try Colleges mostly. Most of the students have no time to run to salons if you come to them they will be happy to pay you for your services. I teach music and people come to my home to learn at their lunch break and I think this will work. Also make sure your mobile salon carry visible exterior color and signs.
  • philosophy
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment