Thursday, January 21, 2010

How can I get rid of my brunette roots without going to the salon??

So since I'm only 12, I died my hair with Clairol. It worked but I still got some lightly noticeable roots. My hair was always blonde, I just wanted to touch up. You know, bla bla bla. SO does anybody know a good thing to put in my hair or a shampoo etc. Thanks!How can I get rid of my brunette roots without going to the salon??
you cant use shampoo to lighten your hair.. you need to buy a root touch up.. or let your hair grow out because hair color is damaging. addicting, and hard to get back your naturalHow can I get rid of my brunette roots without going to the salon??
Shave your head.
you can buy touch up kits.. or just buy another bottle of the color you used and there will be directions in it to fix your roots.

No comments:

Post a Comment