Friday, January 22, 2010

How do I open a hair salon in Sims 2 OFB?

I built a building as a community lot and I cant figure out how to put salon chairs, makeover stations and stuff like that... Can you help me buy stuff to put in there? (what items do i buy i mean)





Thnx sooo much!How do I open a hair salon in Sims 2 OFB?
all you techinically need for a Beauty Shop is the Salon Chair. There aren't any make over stations, you just need to purchase a chair. You can place counters, and mirrors to make it more realistic, but to have a functionable shop all you need is to the chair. AND the OFB store sign (open and closed sign, it looks like a little sign hanging by a string) That way, it establishes when the shop is open and close, and spawns customers.
  • philosophy
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment