Saturday, January 23, 2010

How much would it cost for my hair bleached blonde all over, UK salon prices please?

I was wondering how much it would be to have my hair fully bleached blonde. UK salon prices please. Thanks (:How much would it cost for my hair bleached blonde all over, UK salon prices please?
It completely depends on the type of salon and the area in the UK. I get a full head of highlights which in the past has cost anything from 拢40 to 拢65. With it being bleaching I would go somewhere really good, recommended by a friend, or one of the salons on the good hairdressers guide:


http://www.goodsalonguide.co.uk/





Give a couple of places a call and they will give you the price over the phone.How much would it cost for my hair bleached blonde all over, UK salon prices please?
It depends on the salon like that person said :P All the other stuff she said was pretty great too, but can i just add it's actually cheaper to have it fully dyed than a full head of highlights :)
拢40 most places

No comments:

Post a Comment