Saturday, January 23, 2010

Does anyone know of a good salon in Atlanta?

I moved to Marietta (West Cobb) about 2 years ago. I have switched Salons two times now. Before I moved I had an amazing stylist who was trained in razor cutting. I haven't been able to find someone as good since.





I prefer a pretty trendy/upscale place but with reasonable prices. I also prefer a place where the stylists are constantly learning the new trends in hair styles. Can anyone help me?Does anyone know of a good salon in Atlanta?
Salon 313. It's in East Cobb (by Sprayberry High School). It's a rockin', trendy place where you can get good service and have fun at the same time. And it's in a giant pink building!Does anyone know of a good salon in Atlanta?
I concur about Salon Three Thirteen

Report Abuse



http://www.salons.com/hair/Atlanta,Georg鈥?/a>
the only place i know of is a place called Ulta its all in one it has hair and face products throught the store, makeup counter at the sides as you get to the back its a hair salon that really is good (in my opinion) and then further back is a all waxing place so it mainly has eerything





hope it helps!

No comments:

Post a Comment