Saturday, January 23, 2010

Looking for a nice dog grooming salon to start my career?

I live in the san gabriel valley in CA (los angeles county). I just finished my formal training. MOst of my training are hands on. I am pretty comfortable with the dogs now, I am looking for a job but can't seem to find a nice dog grooming salon in my area.Looking for a nice dog grooming salon to start my career?
Try this link - it is a groomer site which has listing for jobs. You can answer or place ad for a job. Asking vet for referrals to the better salons will also provide leads - they sometimes know which shops are looking for groomers or which ones to avoid. Some shops look good on the outside but either do crappy grooming or overcharge for their quality of services or not kind to the pets. I know excellent groomers who tend to be heavy handed on other ppl dogs since their dogs are show %26amp; so used to being groomed.





http://www.groomers.net/Looking for a nice dog grooming salon to start my career?
Nice as in clean, Then I would go through the phone book and look for Grooming Salons in your area and give them a visit, just walk in have a look around if you like what you see then introduce your self and let them know you are looking for a job. Or you can do a google search of Salons in your area.
if you wnat to look for a pet grooming job maybe a animal store whould be good choice like pet-smart what you could also do is go on mapquest or something and put up pet shop or pet grooming company in the ';buisness'; part hope it helps :D
go to a place which is popular so that you can get more cash and get more time with dogs!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment