Thursday, January 21, 2010

What does it mean when a salon offers ';crisping';?

A salon I'm thinking of going to says it offers crisping as a complimentary service. I just want to know what I'm getting in to! Thanks.What does it mean when a salon offers ';crisping';?
Everything2.com (which I just found when I googled crisping of hair) says ';Curling in stiff curls or ringlets; as, crisp hair.';





You should call and ask to be sure though.





I havent found much more via google. Please do let us know when you find out what it is.What does it mean when a salon offers ';crisping';?
i have no idea and I'm a stylist lol. I think that your best bet is to call the salon and just ask them what it is.
Going from dark to light?
  • becca
  • 2 comments:

    1. It's a nice article. Everyone should read. Thanks for sharing. For more amazing information you may get from this link Nail Salon

      ReplyDelete
    2. i was just browsing along and came upon your blog. just wanted to say good blog and this article really helped me.
      tallahassee salons

      ReplyDelete