Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Is it okay to bring my one month old to the hair salon with me?

I have an appointment next week to get my hair dyed %26amp; trimmed at the salon and I wanted to know if it's okay to bring my baby along with me. Maybe the fumes from the hair dye would be bad for him? Thanks.Is it okay to bring my one month old to the hair salon with me?
NO way, I wouldn't chance it. I just got my hair highlighted the other day and I felt like I was high from the fumes!!! Definitely find someone to watch your little one! Good luck with the new do!Is it okay to bring my one month old to the hair salon with me?
Doesn't sound like a good idea to me.





A lot of people go to the salon to get relaxed and pampered (even if it is just their hair) and a infant there will just be annoying if he wakes up.





Plus, your child will still need your attention and it would be hard taking care of him while you are occupied with your hair.The fumes will not be so good for his little lungs too (especially if they have a nail center in there as well)





Can someone come along with you to watch him and perhaps walk around outside with him if he starts to get antsy?
When I got my hair done after my last baby I had my mom come with me and take my daughter for a walk in the stroller and she only brought her into the salon to get fed, Hair stylists often develop respiratory problems from all the fumes so why take a chance exposing your little one.
why would you even want to? take your time to relax and enjoy the pampering that you deserve without the baby needing you every 5 minutes. relax and go alone.
I don't think so cause' he/she might breath in the chemicals.
absolutely not... it wouldnt be safe for a 5 year old... the fumes are very damaging to still developing lungs
Dont take him
If there is a separate waiting area and someone else to sit with your infant, I'd say yes. But, you're right, the fumes from the dyes are harmful to your son.
Nah, don't do it. Doesn't sound good.

No comments:

Post a Comment