Friday, January 22, 2010

I want to open a nail salon although I do not have a cosmetologist license?

I want to open a nail salon and hire manicurists and nail technitians. I do not want to work doing nails. I just want to be the business owner, manage, etc...I want to open a nail salon although I do not have a cosmetologist license?
You don't have to have a Nail Tech(Cosmetology License is all Hair Face and Nails.) license, But it'd be nice if you sort of read about Nail things, Because honestly there really isn't anything worse then someone who trys to manage a salon, and they know nothing about it....But you don't have to have a license, Put adds in the newspaper for Nail techs, and go to cosmetology Schools, and tell them your opening up a salon and give them your name and number, The school should have a board where they put job ads on, to let the students know about the salons looking for nail techs.stylists...It's gonna be really hard work, and cost alot of money...Good luck.I want to open a nail salon although I do not have a cosmetologist license?
GO FOR IT GIRL!!! i bet you can post an advert in the local paper or go to the nearest beuty co9llage that have graduates, you could hire them. You yourself dont need one, you just need someone who does, so folllow you dream


! :D
Go for it. You'll have to find space to rent or buy, so long as it's in a commercial area (not houses, basically), it should be okay. Be sure to check with your city government if there are any other regulations.
go for it but is the most difficult part on it, you need to know economics


help me


http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20080701031634AAjDlXc%26amp;pa=FYd1D2bwHTHzJb5vFO04SFlbsfa2jfZGJAcA7BHhX7mrJQ--%26amp;paid=asked%26amp;msgr_status=

No comments:

Post a Comment