Saturday, January 23, 2010

How much should you tip when you go to the nail salon?

how much do you tip when you get your nails done? Pedicure? Waxing?How much should you tip when you go to the nail salon?
It should be just like any other tip and should be 15% to 20% of your total. So it you spend $50 at the nail salon, 15% would be $7.50 and 20% would be $10--you would just have to choose which one. It doesn't have to be exact, but that is what you should be considering when giving any tip.How much should you tip when you go to the nail salon?
I'd say 5 dollars
i tip $10 or $15
i tip around 10-20% of the total cost, depending on how pleased i am with my nails!!
If I get a refill, it's $25 (pink %26amp; white) so I tip $5. If I get them taken off and a full set, I'll tip $10. If I get nail plus pedicure, I'll tip $15. It just depends on how good I think they are and how much I've spent.
I only tip like 5 bucks.
i tip them for a pedicure $4 well i dont go to a really nice one. it depends on where you go to get it done
depens on how good the person was
i always tip five no matter what. even if its a 5 dollar wax - cause remember, when u go back - they remember you. you dont ever want to hear ';oops';


:o)

No comments:

Post a Comment