Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Will a self tanner from the drugstore look as good as going to the tanning salon?

I mean going for a spray tan. If so what brand? And I'm pretty pale. If a get a tanner meant for darker skin tone will I tan quicker? Or will it just look bad? And should I use a spray or lotion?Will a self tanner from the drugstore look as good as going to the tanning salon?
It's very easy to go outside and climb a tree or go for a walk, and it's 10X more healthier than putting some fake lotion onto your skin. And its definitely healthier than sitting in a tanning booth. Those are hazardous to your health.


Just go outside for half an hour a day and you will notice vast improvements.Will a self tanner from the drugstore look as good as going to the tanning salon?
Personally i do a little of both. I live in Alaska where in the winter we get less than 3 hours of sunlight so come spring time im as white as the snow. I like to tan but i dont want to overdo or put myself at more risk for skin cancer. So for prom i go to the Salon and tan in a tanning bed, then everyday i apply Dove sun kissed self tanner. The Salon part helped me build a base tan and then the self tanner helps me keep my color. Until prom i go to the salon once every two weeks and apply tanner every other day. After prom ill just keep applying self tanner. Hope that Helped!
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO


Drugstore self tanners f^%26amp;%ed up my skin for a really long time!!


I looked half orange and it looked like i had a weird skin disease...


If you want a tan wait for the summer and go to the beach! Tanning salons and pretty much a waste of money and its dangerous for your skin anyways!
IDK it really depends on how well you apply it.. whenever i see some one that looks like a totally fake and bake its pretty obvious. so i suggest you tan the natural way.





In the long run, i think that tanning in a salon and using self tanner both have the same outcomee. BECOMING ORANGEE lol. self tanner is just messier.
I think a lotion is better. My sister used it and it worked you just have to put an even coat on yourself!
in the long run yes, tanning salons will age you very very fast. try st. tropaz
  • philosophy
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment