Wednesday, May 12, 2010

What salary should I ask for as a front desk coordinator in a nice salon and day spa?

I don't have any experience in a Salon but I have alot of customer service experience. When I go to my 2nd interview we will discuss salary and I have no idea what is an appropriate compensation for a nice salon and day spa in Sacramento, CaWhat salary should I ask for as a front desk coordinator in a nice salon and day spa?
It is not up to the employee to necessarily start with a number.


Do not ba afraid to bring up the subject first (at tha proper moment)


You could say... I have noticed that the salary wasn't listed in your ad.


could you tell me what the position pays. (use discretion)


Try to get them to tell you what the last person was making.


If you do get asked what you want..you could say ...I expect what the last person was getting. and don't want to be limited to saying something too low, and don't want to be eliminated by saying something too high. If all else fails...ask yourself what is the job worth to you ?What salary should I ask for as a front desk coordinator in a nice salon and day spa?
If they ask you what salary you asking for?


Make sure you make every penny into account, the higher you can come up with without lying the stronger your bargaining position will be, start low and they'll offer you peanuts.
12-15

No comments:

Post a Comment