Friday, May 14, 2010

How many times can I got to a tanning salon in a week and for how long a session?

I don't burn easily.How many times can I got to a tanning salon in a week and for how long a session?
Do yourself a favor DON'T GO THERE!How many times can I got to a tanning salon in a week and for how long a session?
I used to go 5-7 days a week for a month straight, when I got my base tan, I only went 3 days a week. I started in Feb. and quit going in Aug.
Probably once a week for 20 min
twice a week for 15 minutes or 20 maximum each time.


you can damage your skin even without burning.
may be for half an hour twice a week.
You can go daily, but the people at the salon will be able to tell you exactly how long you can stay in depending on what type of machine you are using.
  • philosophy
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment