Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Is it dangerous to work in the tanning salon when pregnant?

I'm working in tanning salon and I'm pregnant, could it be harmful for me and my baby?Is it dangerous to work in the tanning salon when pregnant?
I don't know how much radiation leaks thru the walls but they certainly aren't built any different than any normal business.


I understand you aren't tanning, just working there.





Here's a couple of sites to check out:


www.tanningtruth.com


www.smarttan.com


I think you are smart to be concerned


and better to be carefulIs it dangerous to work in the tanning salon when pregnant?
No worries, you're fine. My sister-in-law worked at a tanning salon the whole time she was preggo. She said that she even saw preggo women coming in to tan... but she would only let them go half the maximum number of minutes :) I wouldn't recommed getting in a tanning bed but working there won't hurt you. Congrats!
probably not working in the tanning salon but i would avoid tanning in a salon during pregnancy
I think it would be fine as long as you yourself aren't tanning.

No comments:

Post a Comment