Wednesday, May 12, 2010

How should I tan at a tanning salon?

I want to be a little bit tan for a dance and it is in 20 some days. How long should I be tanning? Should I go there more than once or one time would be enough? What is the best way and lotion?How should I tan at a tanning salon?
Just some advice, I went to the tanning salon just for a month or two before my prom and didn't really use it too much after. About a year ago, I had a precancerous mole removed from using the tanning bed. Not to preach or anything but tanning beds really aren't worth it. They are bad for your skin and give you wrinkles. I have done the mystic tan several times and it works great! Its only like 25 dollars and it is really quick. Plus you can pick how dark you want to be. Give it a try, you will probably like it.How should I tan at a tanning salon?
Okay so Darque Tan is the best recommended tanning salon. Depending on the color of your skin and how easily you tan in the sun, they will choose how long you will be in the beds and what level. You can also ask which lotions are best to enhance your tan quickly. You should do the beds every other day, and if you dont see your color chanigng, switch to every day. If you're planning on doing the Mystic Tan (the spay), I dont know much about it but I used to do the old Mystic spray and it left little dots all over my face and body and didnt turn out well...just dont be afraid to ask them questions and they should tell you all you need to know.
Apply your lotion before you leave the house to go to the tanning salon. I like Bombshell tanning lotion, It tingles and leaves good color. If you tan easily I would suggest going only a few times a week, about 6 visits total. If you don't tan well I made go for 10 visits. Also, pick a moderately good bed. If you don't want a deep dark tan, don't splurge on the expensive beds.
for acne,fair complexion,tanning,sunburn,marks,


spots,make up tips,hair issues n other skin n hair problems


u can refer to dis website


http://skincaretipps194.notlong.com


it has got so many tips n free beauty samples


for curing acne and all your skin problems
Hey my friends would tan every day..i dont suggest this.


You should maybe try 2 or 3 times a week if you want a difference at at the 1st level or 2nd level.


You should wear those tanning goggles and just buy any tannign lotion you want (all work fine)

No comments:

Post a Comment