Friday, May 14, 2010

How can i ask my mom to allow me to go with her to the beauty salon so i can have my nails done like a girl?

Im a 13 year old transgendered girl. I was born male but now im living full time as Amanda.How can i ask my mom to allow me to go with her to the beauty salon so i can have my nails done like a girl?
Get a conversation with her. Be like ';Hey, mom! Getting your nails done sounds really fun! Could I try it sometime?';How can i ask my mom to allow me to go with her to the beauty salon so i can have my nails done like a girl?
hmmm. well im sure your mom knows you are transgender so just be like hey mom i want my nails done can i go with you.
You're mom loves you. Just ask and get it all out of te way. No harm can be done from asking. Tel her that this an be a thing that you do together as bonding time
My daughter just came to me and asked. I take her to get her nails done when I get mine done. It's a great bonding experience for the two of us.


Basically just go and ask her. You have nothing to lose.





Good luck.
';Hey mom, whenever you go get your nails done, can I please come too.'; She will deffinately let you come the next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment