Friday, May 14, 2010

The tanning salon I go to is dirty with dust around the tanning beds and isn't cleaned well. How and where?

do I make a report about this tanning salon? I would stop going but I already paid in advance for 2 months. The beds are great but they really need to clean up that place and fix the fans that don't even blow air. I feel like if I don't make a report for this place to be more tidier I don't think anyone will.The tanning salon I go to is dirty with dust around the tanning beds and isn't cleaned well. How and where?
why make a report? just tell them to their faces that it is dirty and if they dont clean it you want your money back.





if they are not cleaning the obvious dust around do you think they clean the beds? naked peoples germs are all over and no one is cleaning...gross i would never go back!





just tell them, they wont want to loose customers and will fix it i am sure. just say if they dont fix it you will report it.The tanning salon I go to is dirty with dust around the tanning beds and isn't cleaned well. How and where?
yes u should make a report. they should know better to cean up the place it very important
yah you should, or just tell them and see what they do.

No comments:

Post a Comment