Wednesday, May 12, 2010

How to get bouncy,sleeky hair like the salon?

My hair is always flat and ends will never work for me so I wanted to know how to get my hair bouncy and sleeky like the salons? Is there some steps on how i should do it and get it?


-I have African-American hair.How to get bouncy,sleeky hair like the salon?
you have to wash your hair and brush it out while you are blow drying it clip your ends so they can grow longer and use the stove flat irons for ur hair dnt use the electric that you plug in then it wont work and wen you finished straightenin it put hair spray in your hair so i can fall a bit cus itz gonna b puffy a bit and thats all your hair will be bouncy and look more healthyHow to get bouncy,sleeky hair like the salon?
You should go to a salon, get your hair situated (the ends, split ends, etc) and ask them how to maintain it, take care of it, wash it, what products to use according to your hair type, etc.





Me personally, i go to the salon every week, but thats only because my mom has no idea how to do my hair [as far as relaxers] and she doesnt want to ruin it. When I'm at home, I wrap it, and sometimes put creme conditioner on..but not too much, or it gets greasy! also try not to use extra unneccesary heat :]
ask them what products they used on your hair, then buy them!


here are some good product lines:


aveda~this is what my stylist uses, and it's really good! they're all natural and made from plants, and make my hair super soft and shiny


carols daughter~its a little bit less expensive, plus its made especially for aferican american women. i've never tried it, but i've heard great things about it!


other tips:


rinse your hair with cold water to make it shiny (you can also blow-dry it with a blow dryer on the cool setting)


use a deep conditioning mask once a week


get your end trimmed every 6-8 weeks to prevent split ends





answer my question too please? :)


http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;鈥?/a>

No comments:

Post a Comment