Wednesday, May 12, 2010

I need a good natural hair care salon that specializes in african american hair?

I need a salon located in the Phoenix Arizona area or surrounding area.I need a good natural hair care salon that specializes in african american hair?
My old roomate owns a salon in Arizona but I can't remember the name of it. Here's a list of salons that might help. http://www.topratedhairsalons.com/Arizona-Hair-Salons.htmlI need a good natural hair care salon that specializes in african american hair?
cost cutters





but since i am a black male myself find some out of town rural areas near by where the is a mix of culture or hell a miltary base near buy.u might find one near buy.also any place that there is a major hair cutting .they will know how,cause there training makes them know
Google, that's all I can tell ya....but don't rule out white stylists either, some of us are quite good at working with ethnic hair, like um....me!! LOL....anyway, good luck to you =)

No comments:

Post a Comment