Friday, May 14, 2010

Should I get my hair conditioned at a salon?

I have extremely damaged hair from straightening, coloring, curling, blow drying, and everything you can imagine since I was in first grade. I started coloring my hair in seventh grade and I know that my hair is super brittle, dry, and damaged. I have heard that you can get your hair conditioned at a hair salon. I want to know if that would help keep my hair healthier, stronger, and actually grow without breaking off.Should I get my hair conditioned at a salon?
it really depends on the type of conditioner..read the description of what it does..


usually at the salon they use REALLY high conditioner..and they damage ur hair if u use it too much..so i suggest reading what ur hair requires..


but yea, some of them are really helpful, they help with frizzing and protect ur hair..Should I get my hair conditioned at a salon?
yeah you should. I mean it only costs 10-15 bucks at a lot of places.





i'm not saying it will completely turn around the shape of your hair but will help a lot.








also you can use mayonnaise / olive oil / or of the shelves oil treatments
That's a good idea. There are a lot of hair products available, but a professional stylist can advise you how to grow healthy, undamaged hair.
yes do it it makes ur hair shiny and nice
sure. you can also use green tea oil.
yes you need deep conditioning PRONTO! thats way too much damage. dont forget trims/cuts! seriously. and chill out on the styling....its not good for your hair, esp in the long run

No comments:

Post a Comment