Friday, May 14, 2010

Where can I find the best hair and beauty salon in London?

I am looking for one to send my wife as a christmas present! Thank You!Where can I find the best hair and beauty salon in London?
hiya im`all for treating yourself on your Hair after all if you look good then you feel good! BUT you really don't have to go to a big expensive hair salon when you Can go to one that is half the price!! im a qualified hair dresser and when i was in training and right up until i went of on maternity we were having quite a few people coming in from peter marks, shek, toni and guy to get there hair fixed because its not what they had asked for!! so be care full!! xxxWhere can I find the best hair and beauty salon in London?
Toni and Guy at Victoria Station is good. Its one of the best place to get a haircut. Or you could try someone at Toni and Guy Academy
Word of mouth ?





But i've heard Tony and Guy's pretty good (: x
  • philosophy
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment