Friday, May 14, 2010

How much do salon hair extensions cost?

I have thick wavy hair,about 3-4 inches past my shoulders. I really want them, but I know they are expensive. So I was just wondering.How much do salon hair extensions cost?
about $1000


it's really really expensive,


well at my salon anyways..


you could always do it yourself..





go to sally's beauty supplies.How much do salon hair extensions cost?
Depends how much you want.


If you want thin/only one streak hair extentions then that will cost from $5-20.





If you want your whole head that could go up to $100.
Here is an excellent site with some wonderful options 4 U. Check it out鈥︹€?.





http://lnk.in/54rg
im not really suree, but i've had a rebond and like it cost mee like over $200 but yeknoee i like my hair, and its been like almost a year and my hair is still straight, soo yahh

No comments:

Post a Comment