Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Is it wierd to go to a hair salon with a picture of how you want your hair cut?

Everytime i go to get my hair cut, im not really satisfied.


So next time i go to get a hair cut, im thinking of bringing in a picture of how i want my hair cut.





Is this wierd to do?Is it wierd to go to a hair salon with a picture of how you want your hair cut?
It is THE MOST PRECISE way for you and your hair stylist to be on the same page...





I mean to some people, short hair might be shoulder length, to me short hair is a pixie cut... See what I mean?





Don't think it's wierd, the stylist will appreciate that because she will know EXACTLY what to do.





Hope this helps.Is it wierd to go to a hair salon with a picture of how you want your hair cut?
No definitely not! I'm a hairstylist and I can speak at least for my coworkers that we loveee when people bring in pictures! It gives us something concrete. Our visions of what you describe may be very different from yours. Bring a couple pictures. Even bring in some pictures of similar styles that you DON'T want. For example, I had a client who wanted a bob, but not the Rihanna/Victoria Beckham angled bob. So she brought me a pic of Victoria Beckham and said don't do this, and brought me a picture of the kind of bob she did want
All I can say is I do it all the time and they don't snigger or look at me wierd, they are completely used to people coming in with magazine cuttings asking for their hair to look like that. So no, it's not wierd!


Hope I helped,


Bonnie x
Not weird at all. I never get my haircut exactly how I want it either and I honestly think it is better to take a picture in to show them. They can look at it and know what the haircut actually is and you will be much more satisfied.
No way


i do this and this way i can choose any look


and my hairdresser can see exactly what i want


so there are no mess ups


and your paying for it so you deserve to get what you want


:D


xx hope i helped xx
absolutely not! this is very normal, and i know lots of people who do this. some salons even have magazines for you to choose from. hop i helped; good luck with your haircut!
nope. gives the stylist a better idea of what you want, and they can better tailor it to your face and features.
i think they want you to so they get a better idea of what you want


you praise them


they get more buissness





lol its normal
noo - i do this all the time, its like rare that id go get my hair cut without a pic. unless i just want a trim.
Well I dont know .. Not really ... Just showin you the styles basically


.....
NO! It really helps the person doing your hair to no how exactly the way you want it.
no lotsa people do that, that way the stylist will most likely get it right.
no. it's actually a good idea to do that so they know exactlly how you want to look.
No. It's easier for the person to cut your hair if you have a picture of it.





Hope this helps!
i do it all the time :)
no
NO thats not weird at all i do that like everytime i go and get my haircut!! just make sure its a good clear picture!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment