Friday, May 14, 2010

How should I get a tan at the tanning salon?

I don't want a wierd tan I just want to look less pale I never go to one before how do I do it do I have to have tanning lotion and I dont want my skin to look messed up or red or striped outHow should I get a tan at the tanning salon?
whatever you do, dont get the tanning bed. Have you seen Final Destination 3?!?!?!!? Maybe you should get a spray tan.How should I get a tan at the tanning salon?
I wouldn't recommend a machine. The radiation they put out is too intense. Better to get a tan carefully and gradually in the sun, or use a tanning spray.
you talk with the people at the salon.. lol
it's ok to use a tanning bed and you won't look funny. as long as you don't use a lotion with a bronzer you won't get streaky or orange.
For all information and details about tanning please check out http://use-tanning.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment