Wednesday, May 12, 2010

How often do you go to a nail salon?

What do you get done when you are there... ?How often do you go to a nail salon?
Haha! :) I love those colors! They look awesome! and I don't go often..my sister is really good at doing nails but I usually go like every couple months or so (Since I had surgery on my toe..I'm not really supposed to get anything done to it!! lol)How often do you go to a nail salon?
I go every other week to get a manicure, always french.


I don't get a pedicure as often every 3 weeks.


Sometimes it's more as certain weekends after clubbing I sometimes manage to destroy them :(





Although me and my best friend have had as tradition since we were like 10 to get certain colours done at certain times of the year so some months I get one done at least 3 times. Like for St Patricks day we always have them done green and Easter yellow/orange.





Personally I'm not a big fan of having colours done except midnight blue or red if it's just for every day wear.
Used to go every 2-3 weeks


get white tips on nails and white tips painted on toes...





but now I do them myself like half the price and most of all dont have to wait!!
i go every 3-4 weeks.


I get a full mani pedi ; usually french mani pedi


=)
I go as a treat. When I have been walking a ton. I get manipedi, usually just classic red. Always natural nails.
Every month.You should go to the doctor.
I go every 3 weeks, and get gel done. French manicure :)





%26lt;3%26lt;3%26lt;3
every 2 weeks
i work ther eso almost ecry day

No comments:

Post a Comment