Friday, May 14, 2010

Will another hair salon have the same colours for highlights?

I need to get my highlights touched up, but my hair dresser is on maternity leave so I need to find a new place to go to.


I'm concerned that since its a new place they wont have the exact colour that I had before and they wont be able to match it properly.


What should I do? Do most hair salons have the exact same colours?Will another hair salon have the same colours for highlights?
They should be able to match it up fairly easily. I would call my original salon and get the brand and numbers (etc) from your color. Most places keep a card for each customer that lists all this info.





Then call some new salons and ask if they carry that color or if they can order it for you.





I've gone different places that could match up the color just fine - and I'm picky! :-) Good luck!Will another hair salon have the same colours for highlights?
Depends what brands they use. eg - wella, keune, goldwell, delorenzo ect. they can order it 4 u if u find out what number they use on you.
What you should do, is go to the same salon and ask who is taking her clients. Usually when a hairdresser goes out on leave, they leave there files with someone in the salon so that they don't risk loosing there clients to another salon.
mostly no..


but the different can't see so clear also..

No comments:

Post a Comment