Tuesday, January 19, 2010

How old do you have to be to work at a tanning salon?

I am turning sixteen soon, and I plan on getting a job to help support myself. I was thinking of apply to work at a tanning salon as my first job, since I don't want to work at a fast food place. What all is required to work at a tanning salon and can you be 16 and work at one? I am just making sure I can apply first off, and if you ever worked at one was it fun?How old do you have to be to work at a tanning salon?
Well I worked in a tanning salon when I was 16. Mostly you need to know information about the different tanning beds, and the different tanning levels, lotions, etc. And you need to know how to work the cash register. Working in a tanning salon was really fun, plus free tanning, and getting to go to the conventions, and parties. Plus I met some of my best friends while working there.How old do you have to be to work at a tanning salon?
i hink you have to be 18 snce you cnt even tan until your 18 with out a parent signing a permission form for you due to liabilities.

No comments:

Post a Comment